Skip to main content

Who am I? Why Finance topic as a blog?

Hi readers,

I welcome you all on my blog. I am Ashutosh Parashar, an engineering graduate (Electrical engineer) and a working professional in the sales domain. I sell energy saving solutions to Industries.

I hail from Champaran (Very well known district due to Satyagrah movement) in Bihar. My family falls in the middle class category.
I completed my school studies from my village & in rat race, decided to do engineering. (I'll not talk much about the history here, but I would really share my journey someday which is by the way filled with full of mistakes- For learning "To do" & "Not to do").

Why Finance topic as a blog?

Family background - I am the elder one between two of us (One younger sister, now married). So, by obvious means the responsibilities are awarded by default, hand in hand with PAPA. After my graduation, I found a normal payout job related to my core industry. As soon as, I started earning, my parents found a suitable boy to get my sister married. So, marriage ceremony cost, education loan, personal loan & household expenses, everything started sucking everything, whatever I was earning.

Hence, over four years of doing job, no savings. Kept on paying for my responsibilities and liabilities till 2018-19, all of a sudden, a fine morning, a random call from  a relative...YOU ALSO GET MARRIED NEXT YEAR!!!!!

So, I asked followings to myself:

1. Is it right time?

My answer: Yes, I'm 26 now. Kab tak cooking alone. Kab tak dark room me mobile phone brightness adjust karnaπŸ˜‚.

2. Am I ready financially?

My response: πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‡ No man. I can't. Flush out the thoughts of getting married.

Honestly, pairo ke niche se jameen khishkana.

This happened to me & I was completely sacked by my own truth.

Finally, I thought "it is never late" & went to see an expert (CA) to understand, where am I and where i can land up with my current scenario.

Hence, I decided to start looking at my own finance seriously and over a period of 3 years learned finance & now I am marrying next year Feb 2022.

So, my write up aims at financially struggling people looking at ways to start saving penny to achieving your first goal (Does matter a lot, starting from zero and reaching to your first milestone).

General law to save your hard earned: 50:30:20 rule works 'Trust me' but there is more to it. I will try my best to help you out in getting you on the right path of becoming financially stable like a solid rock.

Tune in for upcoming write ups. I'm sure that you would find it very easy to understand and apply to save your hard earned money and grow it like anything.

Thanks for reading.

See you again. Take care.



Comments